The Center’s Emergency Services & REsources During COVID-19
The Center’s Emergency Resources During COVID-19
To contact The Center regarding our Emergency Services offered during the COVID-19 pandemic, please call 619.800.4252. Watch The Center’s video on how they have helped, and continue to help, during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Emergency Resource & Referral Phone Line
- Critical Housing Assistance and Rental Relief
- Behavioral Health Services
- Virtual Discussion & Support Groups
- Food Programs & Resources
- Health Services: Healthcare Enrollment & HIV Testing
Resources & Updates For Our Community During COVID-19
Below find a list of resources and updates for our community during COVID-19. Click on links for articles/information and please call to verify services as situations are ever-changing. Please note that resources within categories are in date-descending order.
- MyTurn – Make an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Stop the Spread. Use your phone to stop the spread. Sign up for California’s exposure notification system to get exposure alerts. Visit CA Notify for details
- Coronavirus in San Diego and California May 24-26
- Governor Newsom signs executive order to send every registered Californian a send in ballot
- Newsom unveils rules governing how quickly California communities can reopen businesses
- Governor Newsom Announces New Initiatives to Support California Workers Impacted by COVID-19
- How to coronovirus-proof your house
- Center for Disease Control website with household checklist
- Governor Newsom says 4 Banks to waive mortgage fees
- The Governor of California’s Stay At Home Order
- Tax Day has been moved to July 15 by the IRS & State of Ca
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline online chat and hotline 1.800.799.7233
- Census 2020 participation has been moved to August 14
- California Responds to COVID-19 Emergency by Providing Path to Coverage for Millions of Californians
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act extends sick-leave benefits for some workers, expands access to free virus testing and offers $1 billion in food aid for vulnerable populations.
- Employment Development Department adds support services for those affected by Coronavirus
- Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order to Protect Renters and Homeowners During COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Resources for Undocumented Communities
- Information from EDD/State of California provides a variety of support services to individuals affected by COVID-19 in California including employment issues focusing on reduced work hours, caregiving, quarantine, closures, and more
- Californians must wear face masks in public under coronavirus order issued by Newsom
- California Extends Special-Enrollment Deadline to Give Consumers More Time to Sign Up for Health Care Coverage During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Newsom shuts down indoor activities across California